Monday, December 29, 2014

Writing Ideas: Where Your Flow Comes From

I was at the grocery store the other day and feeling marginally bad I hadn't changed out of my yoga pants to make the trip (** definitely in Holiday mode**). But as I stood in the produce department, checking out fresh dill and basil packages, SHAZAM! A scene pops into my head to write. I love when that happens. I can't say I know exactly what set off that scene, but I'm sure glad it came.

Holidays are often a good recharge for my creative mojo. I stop pushing, stop the frantic pace. Holidays provide room to breath and play. Room to Be.

I write year-round, but clearing out the stress cobwebs from the day-to-day push sure generates sweet results. I am so grateful to have this Holiday season to do just that!

Where does your writing flow come from? How do you generate the flow?

Kings Creek, Kananaskis Country, Alberta, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment