Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Happy Christmas and Reindeer Sparkle Confetti

It is Christmas Eve night. For some it preludes a religious day, for others a family day, for others just another day. But for me it is a day of magic. When I was a kid Christmas Eve was always The Day. Santa came when we were at the 5pm Mass. How clever. Now days, my spiritual path runs more along the forest lines. Still, I celebrate Love in all her forms. And that is what Christmas is to me. A season of loving your family, friends, colleagues, community, the world. And on Christmas Eve night, it feels good to celebrate the magic and Love all around us. *Happy twirls and reindeer sparkle confetti*

So Dear World, Happy Day! 
May we all have a beautiful day filled with extraordinary Peace and Love. 

a magical winter wonderland...
Kananaskis Country, Alberta, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment