Monday, February 11, 2013

Guest Author at Vegreville Library's Valentine Fundraiser

Saturday I was the guest author at the Vegreville Library Valentine Fundraiser!

I walked in and was met with a romantic wonderland. The decorating crew did a stellar job with twinkle lights, tulle, flower arrangement and glittered accents. The hushed lighting and beautiful decor created the perfect ambiance  for the evening. I have never seen a library look like that. Nice work!

Everyone I talked to was so welcoming and happy. What a wonderful community! The raffle prizes were great. So were the refreshments. It was a wine and cheese and they did an awesome job!

Piano music, singing solos and duets, a belly dancer and my readings and Q&A were the night's entertainment. The crowd asked such thoughtful, interesting questions! It was great to be able to share my love of writing and stories.

Thank you Vegreville!

Sarah





No comments:

Post a Comment