Thursday, February 14, 2013

An Interview with Fantasia Frog Designs


Happy Valentine’s Day! 

It is my great pleasure to celebrate the occasion by interviewing Fantasia Frog Designs. Let’s get started... 

What are all the products and services you offer?
We offer a wide variety of graphic designs; pre-made and custom-made book covers (both ebook and print), bookmarks, postcards, blog headers, banners, buttons, 3D cover images, animated graphics (including animated book covers), and more.

What is your favorite part of designing?
I love creating Pre-made designs. It's where I can try new ideas.



What are some of the favorite covers you have done? Have any in particular stuck with you?
One of my favorites was a pre-made I sold to Carol Van Atta. Her book is titled Soul Defenders.

I dig the name, what inspired you or where did you come up with that?
I adore frogs and all things fantastic (shrug).

How did you get into designing?
I worked in a bookstore for ten years, reading back covers of books, staring in awe at the pretty front covers, and then I happened to ask one of my co-workers what program I would need to design my own. He pointed me in the direction of the photoshop program and voila!




Where can readers find you?
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/FantasiaFrog
And, our sister design site for Young Adult, Mainstream, and sweet romances, visit: http://spittyfish.wordpress.com
Here are a sampling of covers pre-made from Fantasia Frog Designs.


      

     

    

    


  










Happy Valentine’s Day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment