Monday, October 15, 2012

My Quest to Seduce Non-Romance Readers Continues...


I got another review in for Claiming Love and wanted to share. My quest for seducing the non-romance reader crowd continues. 

I’m just going to come out and say it. Straight up. I don’t read romance novels. But Claiming Love fell into my lap and you know what? I couldn’t put it down. Sarah Kades’ writing does everything good romance writing should do: it’s wrought with sexual tension and renews faith in the possibility, even probability, of true love. But there’s more. Kades imbues a sense of optimism, a feeling of all-will-be-right in the world, deep in the sinews and soft tissue of this book, all while balancing dramatic relationships between fascinating characters of both this world and the next. Claiming Love is a romance novel to seduce all. 
-Tania Therien

Happy Reading, Happy Writing, Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment