Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Claiming Love

This was my first novella and I still have butterflies sending it back out. I love this story and these characters. Sometimes a story lodges into our hearts and stays forever. This is definitely the case for me with Claiming Love. It is set in the Oil Sands/ Tar Sands of northern Alberta, Canada, a place just as complex and beautiful as this story. I hope you love it as much as I do. It is available here.

As an archaeologist, Elle loves her job. She just does not love all the airplanes she has to take. Before her latest flight, she says a quick prayer and as an afterthought throws in a request to meet her Mr. Perfect.

The Goddess, Gaia, assigns Bodin. He is a human angel-in-training who just happens to not believe in love. Grumpy and usually a divine pain, Bodin has met his match with the beautiful archaeologist. The two explore their budding attraction working in the wild northern forests, but will love come too late or just in time for forever?




2 comments:

  1. Congrats and good luck on your re-release! :) Thanks for being interviewed on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Lorraine, thanks for having me on your blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete