Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Big Brothers, Big Sisters

Hi Everyone!
Sarah Kades with her super cool brother.

I have an awesome brother. He was super cool to grow up with; we hung out together, had overlapping social groups, laughed like siblings can, he taught me about cars in particular, and explained anything mechanical in general, he was there for long distance phone calls or emails when I was off exploring other countries but homesick something fierce. . . you get my drift. Well, my awesome big brother is also a Big Brother and they are fundraising for Big Brothers Big Sisters in Dane County, Wisconsin! To check out what they are about or to donate, check out the link below! 

Happy Fundraising! 

Also, a big THANK YOU to all who help in their own way to make this world beautiful.  Thank you for sharing your joy and light. ;)

http://bbbsdanecounty.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1046798&supid=381902775

No comments:

Post a Comment