Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Adventures of Website Creation

Writing is simmering. I love it when a story is simmering in my brain, when I catch myself thinking about the current book I'm writing throughout my day, plotting, figuring out characters, weaving... It's a good sign for me. That's the sign I've plugged into a story, when it consumes waking moments previously reserved for the grocery list, or diaper bag contents, or replaying whatever happened in my day. Now I'm testing dialogue and story development.

My daughter and I went to the Garden Centre today. I know, it's February only, but I wanted that dose of spring and hope and anticipation that garden centers are so good at providing. I was not disappointed. We have a cheery pot of Narcissus as a souvenir.

My website is still in-the-works. I've hit a few snags to unravel/figure out. This might be a job for Super Brother!

Happy Wednesday Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment